Everest Base Camp Trek 2019-20
- Epic trekking journey to Everest Base Camp (5364m)
- Hiking to incredible Kalapatthar View Point (5545m)
- Exploration of Tengboche and Pangboche Monasteries
- Sherpa cultural wonders of Everest region
- Peaceful and adventurous trekking experience
- Cultural Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
The “Everest Base Camp Trek” or the Nepali name is Sagarmatha (Brow of the Ocean) & even more popular Sherpa is Chomolungma (Mother Goddess of the world) Khumbu, region provides you with sufficient chance of exploring High Mountain scenery. Everest Base Camp Trek is east from Kathmandu & you can plan to start your trip from Jiri or take a flight to Lukla & start you walk. You will be following in the footsteps of the legendry Sherpa Tenzing, Sir Edmund Hillary, passing through one of the most beautiful mountain panoramic views,and many Sherpa villages likes Namche bazaar you will explore the rich Sherpa culture as well as spectacular landscapes and monasteries. It will give you the chance of climbing up to Kala Patthar (5545 m), from where you can clearly see the magnificenct view of Everest, The South Col, Khumbu icefall and other spectacular peaks of the region. This region is the gateway of the many high mountains & trekking peaks of the world. Everest Base Camp Trek, If you are interested to walk more, you could make a trip to Tashilaptcha pass in Rolwaling Himal or ahead to eastern part of Nepal, Kanchanjunga/Makalu and Arun Valley. Follow us on TripAdvisor
Arrival, (1350m./ 4414 ft.)
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m. /9287 ft.) and trek to Toktok 2760m./ 9045 ft.) 4 hrs
Toktok trek to Namche Bazaar 3440m./ 11249 ft.) (6 hrs)
Acclimatization explore around Khumjung (3780m./ 12361 ft.) or Way to Thamo 3493m./11447 ft. / Thame 3800m./ 12453
Namche Bazaar trek to Tengboche, 3860m. / 12622 ft.) (6 hrs)
Tengboche trek to Dingboche, 4410m. /14221 ft.) (6hrs)
Acclimatization around Dingboche , 4410m. /14221 ft.) trek up to Chhukung (4730m./15500 ft.) (4.30hrs)
Dingboche trek to Labuche (4910m./ 16056 ft.) (6 hrs)
Labuche trek to Gorakshep (5140m./ 16808 ft.) (2 and half hrs)
Early morning hike to Kalapattar (5500m./ 17985 ft.) and back to Gorakshep 3 hrs, Gorakshep and trek to Pheriche 4240m. / 13865 ft.) (6 hrs)
Pheriche trek to Phortse 3810m. / 12459 t.) (5 hrs)
Phortse to Manjo (2805m. / 9172 ft.) (4 hrs)
Manjo to Lukla 2840m, (5hrs)
Lukla fly to Kathmandu, End of the trek (B L )
Sightseeing & free day in Kathmandu and farewell dinner
An Official end of the trip and departure to airport (B)
Map Of Everest Base Camp Trek
Arrival, hotel transfer & welcome dinner O/N hotel (D) (1350m./ 4414 ft.)
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m. /9287 ft.) and trek to Toktok 2760m./ 9045 ft.) 4 hrs O/N lodge (B L D) Easy
Toktok trek to Namche Bazaar 3440m./ 11249 ft.) (6 hrs) O/N lodge (B L D) Easy
Acclimatization explore around Khumjung (3780m./ 12361 ft.) or Way to Thamo 3493m./11447 ft. / Thame 3800m./ 12453 O/N lodge (B L D). Easy plus 10.04.2017
Namche Bazaar trek to Tengboche, 3860m. / 12622 ft.) (6 hrs) and O/N lodge (B L D) Easy plus
Tengboche trek to Dingboche, 4410m. /14221 ft.) (6hrs) O/N lodge (B L D) Moderate
Acclimatization around Dingboche , 4410m. /14221 ft.) trek up to Chhukung (4730m./15500 ft.) (4.30hrs) O/N lodge (B L D) Moderate
Dingboche trek to Labuche (4910m./ 16056 ft.) (6 hrs) O/N lodge (B L D) Strenous /Adventurous
Labuche trek to Gorakshep (5140m./ 16808 ft.) (2 and half hrs) lunch and trek to Everest base camp (5380m. / 17592 ft.) and back Gorakshep O/N lodge (B L D)) Strenous /Adventurous
Early morning hike to Kalapattar (5500m./ 17985 ft.) and back to Gorakshep 3 hrs, Gorakshep and trek to Pheriche 4240m. / 13865 ft.) (6 hrs) O/N lodge (B L D) Strenous /Adventurous
Pheriche trek to Phortse 3810m. / 12459 t.) (5 hrs) O/N lodge (B L D) Easy
Phortse to Manjo (2805m. / 9172 ft.) (4 hrs) O/N lodge (B L D) Easy
Manjo to Lukla 2840m, (5hrs) O/N lodge (B L D) Easy
Lukla fly to Kathmandu, End of the trek (B L )
Sightseeing & free day in Kathmandu and farewell dinner O/N hotel (B D)
An Official end of the trip and departure to airport (B)
Everest Trek dates and prices 2019-20
Private Groups – Chose your own Dates
Tour Starts From Katmandu-Full Board Basis.
|APR-MAY||SUN 5 MAY||US$ 1,850||US $ 370|
|JUN-JULY||SUN 19 MAY||US$ 1,850||US $ 370|
|AUG-SEP||SUN 16 JUN||US$ 1,850||US $ 370|
|OCT-NOV||SUN 14 JUL||US$ 1,850||US $ 370|
Private groups please chose your own dates. Group Discount are Available so please contact us before booking. Your Guide will Meet and Greet you at the Katmandu International Airport, will stay with you through out the Journey and see you off at Katmandu Airport. Our Guides are experience and Licence by the Government.
Please be aware that there are often only a limited number of seats available at the advertised price, particularly for fix departures. We recommend that you book as early as possible, especially during peak times. If we are unable to secure seats at the price shown, we will contact you with an alternative quote.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE – NO SURCHARGE GUARANTEE:
The price of our holidays can change depending on a variety of factors but unlike some other tour operators, Trango Adventure have undertaken to guarantee the price of your holiday will not change after you have booked. The price when you book is the price you will pay, whether you are booking for this year or the next. Book early to avoid any tour price increases, get the best flight prices and take advantage of our ‘No Surcharge Guarantee’. Trango Adventure is a Government licensed and bonded tour operator to follow the strict Regulation set by the Tourism Department.
We accept Bank Transfers, PayPal and all major Credit & debit Cards.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- 4 Nights Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodation in Kathmandu with B/B basis.
- Half day guided city tour with entrance permit.
- Round Flight ticket for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge Accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters to carry luggages.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team’s Sleeping Bag, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team’s special Souvenir.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Excludes
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Gratuities to guide, porters and driver (Not mandatory but expected as customizetripomary thank you for the service).
- Any other item not included in “Cost Includes” Section.
Fully-inclusive of all meals throughout, from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on last Day.
During this trip the group will spend all nights in good standard hotel and Tents. Accommodation at each of these hotels and tents are twin-sharing with en-suite facilities. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single room for an additional cost. Additional hotel nights in Islamabad are also available. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please contact us. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
You should contact your doctor or travel clinic to check whether you specific require any vaccinations or other preventive measures. You should be up to date with routine courses and boosters as recommended in the UK e.g. diphtheria-tetanus-polio and measles-mumps-rubella), along with hepatitis A and typhoid. A certificate of yellow fever vaccination is required if travelling from countries with risk of yellow fever transmission and for travellers having transited for more than 12 hrs through an airport of a country with risk of yellow fever transmission. On holidays to more remote areas you should also have a dentist check up. A good online resource is Travel Health Pro. Dengue fever is a known risk in places visited. It is a tropical viral disease spread by daytime biting mosquitoes. There is currently no vaccine or prophylaxis available and therefore the best form of prevention is to avoid being bitten. We recommend you take precautions to avoid mosquito bites
We highly recommend that you have adequate travel insurance for your trip with Trango Adventure. We recognise the complexity and variety of choice in the insurance market and know that many of you either have your own preferred insurer or have annual multi trip cover in place already. If this is the case, please ensure that your insurer is aware of your Trango Adventure itinerary and can agree to cover the activities being undertaken.
Trango Adventure do not provide any advice on travel insurance, although it is Highly recommended that you have travel insurance which covers the activities which you are likely to be undertaking on your holiday.
It is strongly recommended that suitable cancellation insurance is purchased at the time of booking as all deposits (Royalty Fees) for Expedition are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Suggested insurance companies include:
Expeditions or Treks
- HCC Medical Insurance Services LLC Tel: +1-800 605 2282
- Travelex Insurance Services Tel: +1-800 228 9792
- True Traveller Insurance Tel: 0333 999 3140 for treks including over 4500m
- Austrian Alpine Club (UK) Tel: +44 (0)1929 556870
- Snowcard Tel: +44 (0)1295 660836
- The B.M.C. Tel: +44 (0)161 445 6111 (please note the BMC cannot cover Mt Damavand)
- Dogtag Tel: 0800 036 4824 (UK residents only)
- World Nomads (up to 6000m)
- Insure for Less (Australians only)
GROUP LEADER & SUPPORTING STAFF
The group will be led by an experienced Mountain Guide. During the trek the group will be accompanied by a full support crew.
This holiday involves going to high altitude. During the course of your trip you will be above 4000 metres for 1-2 days. This is not something that you should worry about; the human body is quite capable of adapting to a very wide range of altitudes, but it is important that we follow some simple rules in order to acclimatise successfully. Before coming on this holiday you should get some basic advice on Tours at high altitude.
From mid June to August, we can expect to encounter temperatures as high as 40°C at Katmandu and 25°C in The Mountain Region. Weather is generally good throughout the summer season,with clear skies and little rain or snow. However, weather in mountainous areas is difficult to predict, and short-lived storms can occur at any time.
PASSPORT & VISSAS
A passport with 6 months remaining validity at the end of your stay is generally required for visits to countries outside the EU. The information that we provide is for UK passport holders. Please check the relevant embassy or consulate for other nationalities. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct travel documents and visas for your holiday. Visa requirements and charges are subject to change without notice. If you are travelling outside the EU you should have at least 2 blank pages in your passport for each country that you visit.
The following checklist should help you with your packing. As a general rule, you should always try to keep the weight of your equipment to a minimum. The packed weight of your trek bag whilst trekking including your sleeping bag and mattress should be no more than 12.5 kgs. This limit which is set by the porters is strictly enforced and bags will be weighed prior to setting off on trek. Anything not required on the trek can be left at the group hotel in Islamabad. Please note that your mountaineering equipment will be packed into additional, communal kitbags at the start of the trekking and this equipment will not be part of your personal 12.5 kgs weight limit.
We will send you a list of detail items closer to your Holiday departure.
Please do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information regarding Everest Base Camp Trek.